Have fun... I know it's worrisome, different things pop up here and there in my mouth too... I try to check it and my neck a couple of times a week. I give my mouth a break sometimes too as I am always pushing it with the foods (sometimes I just do a day of soft and bland foods!) - you should pick up a waterpik to help keep it nice and clean in there plus it will tell you if there are any painful spots to keep an eye on. All of this could be related to just being under the weather- I think just having had rads and chemo messes with your immune system so If you do get a wicked cold/flu then it may take longer to heal. I know you start wondering - how long has that been here? When you see something out of the ordinary in our mouth, that's why I check my mouth once or twice a week. Again hoping it's nothing. Let us know!! And I feel the same way about my surgeon!! My RO - not so much! smile

Last edited by Cheryld; 12-16-2011 08:21 AM.

Cheryl : Irritation - 2004 BX: 6/2008 : Inflam. BX: 12/10, DX: 12/10 : SCC - LS tongue well dif. T2N1M0. 2/11 hemigloss + recon. : PND - 40 nodes - 39 clear. 3/11 - 5/11 IMRT 33 + cis x2, PEG 3/28/11 - 5/19/11 3 head, 2 chest scans - clear(fingers crossed) HPV-, No smoke, drink, or drugs, Vegan