@ Gabe
thanks mate,

i'll try and get my signature suitably sorted today. i'm unsure of the correct medical terminology for some of it.. but at the very least i'll put up a more 'simplified' temporary version, and i'll find some of the doctor forms with the correct terms on there.

it's pretty unusual to have so many david's. i didn't think that would be what i had in common with so many people here wink

is their many other's in my age bracket under similar circumstances on this site? of course, i hope their isn't.. but i've been told so often that i'm a rare case for my age. but in saying that, i know thier must be alot of other's out there also.

thanks again, and all the best to you as well. cheers,
dave

edit- i just added a signature. hopefully it's reasonably clear for those reading. cheers !

Last edited by Dave1989; 02-28-2011 06:43 PM.

21 @ diagnosis. Tongue cancer(SCC) non smoker,HPV negative. 11 hour Surgery (30+ glands removed-left side neck dissection, 'jaw split' for 'access'-left side tongue dissection, graft & artery from left thigh for re-construction of tongue.44 rad t'ments.4x cisplatin.no peg.Clear PET scan 12/5/2011!