hey
sorry i've been busy and not made it here to reply the past few days.
@ David2- well i can touch type reasonably well. it's no more outrageous than the name as a cause haha wink

@ Jeanna F- Congratulations on the clear scan for your partner. must have been a great moment for you guys ! i'm doing very well at the moment, thanks smile

@ChristineB- i'll have a look for that list to add my name for the fb

@ EzJim- i'm not 100% sure on what you mean. do you mean biopsies of the glands taken during surgery? if so, yes they were checked as far as i know and i think only about 3 were cancerous, and a heap were taken around them that were ok.. i've had a biopsy on a neck node on my right during treatment which was cancer.. but have since been given a clear scan from an ultrasound. nothing unusual showed up which my radiation doctor expected, which is a good sign. i'm booked for a PET to be doubly sure in the month of May i think.
hope this helps,
i've gotta go again now, to the gym actually. wish me luck haha smile
cheers,
dave

@

21 @ diagnosis. Tongue cancer(SCC) non smoker,HPV negative. 11 hour Surgery (30+ glands removed-left side neck dissection, 'jaw split' for 'access'-left side tongue dissection, graft & artery from left thigh for re-construction of tongue.44 rad t'ments.4x cisplatin.no peg.Clear PET scan 12/5/2011!