Christine -

The doc wrapped cloth tape around the end and left a big tab, though which she ran a big safety pin. I can pin to my bra, the doc's suggestion, or I'm thinking, my pajama top when I'm in bed. She thought it was best to have it pinned so that it went upwards, not down.

Don -

I definitely am starting to experience fatigue! Have your docs recommended light exercise to you? Many people find it helps with the fatigue. I am still only taking food by mouth, but think that will change pretty soon, maybe this week. I took Davidcpa's advice and ordered some of the Carnation VHC formula which is terrific. I can drink it easily and it packs lots of protein and calories. Also, my Mother makes a perfect poached egg in boiling water and those are super easy to eat. Plus water, of course. As much water as I can handle.

Stage IV SCC lt lateral tongue, surgery 5/19/08 (partial gloss/upper neck dissection left side/radial free flap reconstruction) IMRT w/weekly Cisplatin & Erbitux 6/30/08, PEG 1 6/12/08 - out 7/14 (in abdominal wall, not stomach), PEG 2 7/23/08 - out 11/20/08, Tx done 8/18/08
Second SCC tumor, Stage 1, rt mobile tongue, removed 10/18/2016, right neck dissection 12/9/2016
Third SCC tumor, diagnosed, 4/19/2108, rt submandibular mass, HPV-, IMRT w/ weekly Cisplatin, 5/9 - 6/25/2018, PEG 3 5/31/2018