HI All, Well here we are exactly 1 year from finding that dreadful lump on side of neck. WE are doing really well. Hubby is working 8 hrs a day now. Still tired after a days work. Mouth is still dry but eating pretty much of what he wants. Taste is still not where he would want it but we are grateful and appreciate each and every day. We just found out we wil be grandparents for the first time. Our daughter is expecting next July. Hubby sobbed like a baby and he said he thought he would never see the day he would be a grandpa! This is such a good way to end 2007 as it was a very hard year. He put Christmas lights up and my heart just sored. His personality is back and I mite say a much better outlook on life. We go for a scope and a pet scan next weeek. so.. hopeing for a good report. Please know we continue to pray for all of our forum friends and know how grateful I am for all you. LJ

CG to husband 53,39 rads. 3 rds cisplastin ended 6/2/07 Tonsils removed 1.10.07 11 of 20 nodes positive- lump removed on rt. side of neck 1/26/07 cancer of nasal pharnyx TXN2MX 2nd rd. of chemo- carbo/taxol on 6/11/07