What a long week! I came back from church this morning and my husband shaved his head. Said it was coming out in clumps. I told him he looked kinda sexy! "You got to be kidding me was his response." This last chemo was worse that the last 3. Every side affect that was listed on the paper thay gve you- he got. It is so hard to figure out. Tomorrow will be 3 wks from his lastchemo. We go to the Dr. tomorrow. He sems to have a infection around the site of his peg tube. The Dr.gave us an anitbotic and told us to put neosporin on the surrounding site. Its like one thing ends and another starts. I guess this week I was feeling more sorry for myself. I miss my husband! I miss his laughter his arms around me and his ability to make everything ok. I am chocking back the tears as I write this and can't believe how much emotion I have. I keep thinking to my self- this to shall pass.

CG to husband 53,39 rads. 3 rds cisplastin ended 6/2/07 Tonsils removed 1.10.07 11 of 20 nodes positive- lump removed on rt. side of neck 1/26/07 cancer of nasal pharnyx TXN2MX 2nd rd. of chemo- carbo/taxol on 6/11/07