WEll, hubby finally went to his office this morning, thank you Lord! I was elated. I know he was so tired but he wanted to go in. He hasn't been in since March 26th, He said his office staff was shocked to see him and shocked how he looked. I told him 3 months makes a hugh diference. we, his family thinks he looks great but for people that haven't seen him it is a bit of a shock. He is sporting the Sgt.Carter look in hair styles! He stayed about 2 hrs. and said he was exhausted. Is there anything he can do or take that would increase his energy level? Still not eating much by mouth maybe 3-4 bites. daily. Maybe I am expecting too much to soon. I am worried that starting his 2nd round of chemo on Monday will just take him 10 steps backwards. Oh well, I am greatful for today.

CG to husband 53,39 rads. 3 rds cisplastin ended 6/2/07 Tonsils removed 1.10.07 11 of 20 nodes positive- lump removed on rt. side of neck 1/26/07 cancer of nasal pharnyx TXN2MX 2nd rd. of chemo- carbo/taxol on 6/11/07