I do have his radiation mask yet. I was wondering how long to keep it, and now I know what to do with it! Thanks for the great suggestion. I have seen the pic of outdoortexan. Those would be good to use. They are very graphic and make you take a breath! I will do the presentation even if my hubby can't yet.

We are doing better each day. We go to the MO on Monday and hopefully he would like to start back to work parttime on Aug.1st. I think that would be such a milestone for him. I told him I am so weary from all the worry that I want our life to get back to some kind of normal. He said he wants to get on with his life also. So that is a positive note. I am encouragin him to eat more each day. But he says nothing taste like he thinks it will taste. So we just try new things. He wants to try some baked fish tonight for dinner. So we'll see how that goes. He is still tired and sleep 3-4 hours during the day. So hoping he can gain his strength back day by day.

CG to husband 53,39 rads. 3 rds cisplastin ended 6/2/07 Tonsils removed 1.10.07 11 of 20 nodes positive- lump removed on rt. side of neck 1/26/07 cancer of nasal pharnyx TXN2MX 2nd rd. of chemo- carbo/taxol on 6/11/07