Hi all, Yesterday we had a picnic at my brothers and was so thrilled that my husband wanted to come -but only for an hour. ok I said. He ended up staying almost 3 hrs. and ate almost a whole hot dog minus the bun and 2 deviled eggs. I was thrilled to say the least.
Jsut came back form the Dr. and he gained 6 and 1/2 lbs. YEA!!! Had a good check up and the RO advised him to try at least one round of the chemo pump, told him he should not have as rough of a time being he is done with his rads. So we are leaning towards that. Also sceheduled a pet scan for the 2nd week of July, I asked if that was to early and he said no. Now as I recall from this forum most say to wait 12 weeks so I am hoping we get a good reading. I also aked him about what activity he can start do
(now mind you he has stained the back deck, cut the grass and wants to paint the front porch and start to go back to work!!!) I am so worried he is putting his energy in the wrong places. The Dr. said thats wonderful do what you can so needless to say my husband gave me one of those "I told you so looks!" So onto the next chapter in my book, take care.

CG to husband 53,39 rads. 3 rds cisplastin ended 6/2/07 Tonsils removed 1.10.07 11 of 20 nodes positive- lump removed on rt. side of neck 1/26/07 cancer of nasal pharnyx TXN2MX 2nd rd. of chemo- carbo/taxol on 6/11/07