Dear LJ, his symptoms sound more like a major flu bug rather than a Carbo reaction to me.[I might get really bombarded for that statement] but I am just relating to John's Carbo\Taxol infusions, which were not very bad. Certainly your hubby has really been through alot and is probably pretty worn down. I hope he will not give up yet. By the way, in an attempt to add a little levity here, I was a "vitals chart" overachiever- took and recorded John's blood pressure and temp.3 times a day for the 1st yr. until his Docs told me to QUIT-. They informed us that his bloodpresure would be usually be below a normal range after radiation or while he was on chemo and we only needed to take it once daily at a routine time unless something was going amiss. A person going through radiation or chemo is supposed to feel bad- caregivers are naturally inclined to fight that [usually with both hands tied behind our backs] so we are in a tough spot. Hoping this gets better for both of you soon. Amy in the Ozarks

CGtoJohn:SCC Flr of Mouth.Dx 3\05. Surg.4\05.T3NOMO.IMRTx30. Recur Dx 1\06.Surg 2\06. Chemo: 4 Cycles of Carbo\Taxol:on Erbitux for 7 mo. Lost our battle 2-23-07- But not the will to fight this disease

: