Thanks for all the Bday greetings for my husband.

I too only dreamed of this day. My husbaand finaly went back to work!! He has been off for 22 weeks. I can remember the dr. saying you will need at least 12 wks off. Hubby said "your joking right?!" We were in the car and he said there is no way I will need that much time off! Little did we know. but here we are... 3 months post treatments. He was very tired and a little shaky but he said it was good to be back. He worked 5 hrs today. Which was more than I expected. I was so nervous for him today. I didn't want him to over do it but didn't want to say anything to make him doudt himself. My office has been very supported of me and they all clapped when I told them he went into work.

He is more thrilled that we don't have one Dr. Appt.in Sept.! But look out for Oct.

So I just wanted to share one more positive act on our journey. Thanks to all, You are all in my prayers. LJ

CG to husband 53,39 rads. 3 rds cisplastin ended 6/2/07 Tonsils removed 1.10.07 11 of 20 nodes positive- lump removed on rt. side of neck 1/26/07 cancer of nasal pharnyx TXN2MX 2nd rd. of chemo- carbo/taxol on 6/11/07