I don't know what to tell you Stephanie, I am sorry for what your family has to go through. Some people have an easier time than others. My husband started treatments March 5th and finished on 6/11 he still is very weak and isn't working yet nor eating by mouth much. Sometimes you have to wait a week in between tratments depending on your blood count or just your general health. It happened to us twice and he was in the hospital for 5 days once also. So plann for the unexpected. I am sure as you read through this forum you'll see that everyone responds differetly. I think David said for every week of treament it takes about 1 month to recover and that is sort of a good rule of thumb. They told my husband he shoud be 80% by September. When we started this journey in January. I am sure hoping. Good luck to you all and you will be in our prayers.

CG to husband 53,39 rads. 3 rds cisplastin ended 6/2/07 Tonsils removed 1.10.07 11 of 20 nodes positive- lump removed on rt. side of neck 1/26/07 cancer of nasal pharnyx TXN2MX 2nd rd. of chemo- carbo/taxol on 6/11/07