Wow - sorry to get everyone riled up. I take no offense at anything which has been said in reaction to my posts. Thanks to my defenders. I did not make myself very clear.

In my first post I was upset that the person seemed to be equating my surviving 3 cancers(thank G-d it should be permanent) with being something I have done.

In my second post I meant the word victim in the absolute sense of one who is adversly affected by something. This is neither positive nor negative(remember those old math classes?). A victim is not defined by the reaction or outcome but by the event.

If a piano falls on your head you are the victim of someone's carelessness, an occurance above, someone intentionally dropping it on you, maybe not looking where you were going and tripping over your own feet, your own stupidity for standing under the thing as it is being lowered or maybe you are Joe Blflspk (any Dick tracey fans: is that the correct spelling?).

Last edited by Malka; 02-16-2010 07:58 PM. Reason: spelling error word did not make sense

SCC stage II Partial mandibulectomy w. neck dissection- July 2005. Renal cancer w. partial nephrectomy-Jan 2004. Breast cancer discovered in routine mammogram. Successful lumpectomy, sentinal nodes clear, RT only-2008 Reconstruction of mandible w fibula free flap-Jan 09. TORS removal of begnin pappiloma from esophagus-2010. Masectomy,rt breast 2013.
Support OCF