Thank you for those prayers. I know sometimes that they are all that keeps us going.
I spoke to the hospice counselor today and put her in touch with matt's daughter. I offered to go with her, but suggested one on one session to figure out what she needs to say before getting Matt together with them.

I had a involuntary few days off work. I have an external ear inflammation in both ears that has made working (taking phone calls) impossible. I worked through it on Sunday, but then called in Monday for a doc visit. Started antibiotic drops, then yesterday every little movement of my head hurt. So, home again. Today is my regularly scheduled day off. We'll be out running errands and getting him to what I think is the final radiation appointment. Still waiting for results on the brain MRI too.
Will let y'all know what I find out.

I went outside with Daisy(puppy) a little while ago, and the moon is so bright and the temp was just right, I just sat on the front porch absorbing the serenity.

Learning each day to take what moments I can and enjoy them to the fullest.

Love, Hope, and Prayers to all of you,
Christine

CG to my husband, Matt. Dx June 2009 Stage IV Oropharengeal SCC right tonsil primary with distant metastases. Rad to neck- Surgeries to lungs- Every avail chemo - ran out of options Jan 2012, called for hospice help Feb 2012, at rest March 19, 2012.