Today, added to his symptoms is PARANOIA. He still doesn't know where we are, even though he grew up in this house. He knows ME. knows I am his WIFE, but thinks I am hiding him, and am out to hurt him somehow.
The nurse added a liquid anti-anxiety med and told me when he becomes belligerent towards me to give him that every two hours.
No cures to anything will be sought but this company... as is the nature of hospice... just managing the symptoms by giving him sedatives.
(on a side note... while struggling to get the proper 0.25 ml dosage in the syringe, I dropped some on my hand, which I automatically LICKED off. OH NO!!! I am chill as a cucumber right now, folks, but lesson learned!!! WIPE IT OFF!)

He will no longer allow me to serve him anything unsealed or colored. Water only, as I am not to be trusted.
I am doing my best to laugh it off.

CG to my husband, Matt. Dx June 2009 Stage IV Oropharengeal SCC right tonsil primary with distant metastases. Rad to neck- Surgeries to lungs- Every avail chemo - ran out of options Jan 2012, called for hospice help Feb 2012, at rest March 19, 2012.