I will definitely be reaching out for help this week. I haven't had a moment to myself yet today. Woke up, took my son to school, got breakfast for Matt and sat with him until work at 9. 11 break was spent refreshing his drinks, emptying containers, giving meds. lunch break was spent sponge bathing due to terrible sweats that he's been having. mid bath, his ride to the hospital shows up (early) so I rushed to finish, get him dressed, then help him to the van since it snowed here I didn't want to risk him falling. I then had 10 minutes to grab a drink, throw the bedding in the wash and get back to work. He gets home before my next break and it's spent explaining why the bedding is in the dryer and not on the bed because he is freezing.
I grabbed the temp cover that I ALREADY had laying on the bed and covered him up.
PLEASE GOD, let him sleep a while now.

CG to my husband, Matt. Dx June 2009 Stage IV Oropharengeal SCC right tonsil primary with distant metastases. Rad to neck- Surgeries to lungs- Every avail chemo - ran out of options Jan 2012, called for hospice help Feb 2012, at rest March 19, 2012.