Well. I fled this place so that I could put cancer out of my mind and live my life unassaulted by the mad, ever present specter of this disease. But tonight I suddenly remember that I had cheered Matt on, was rooting for Kelly and Ron, pulling for Jim and Nate and wondered how they were doing. I am stunned and struck to read that he is gone. I have read every word in this thread and I want you to know that I am glad you recorded this and that I know his story. I am blessed to be able to witness the saga of struggle for life because right now I am having a revival of my love for it, for how precious it is and how fiercely it must be defended. I am sorry for your hurting. So sorry for your pain. I wish I could hug you until dark turns to dawn and all the hurt is gone. You have made a titanic statement in affirmation of life here and I hope you know it didn't go unnoticed. All my love and heartspace for you and the girls and your family. My deepest love and respect, Hx.

Dx: 3/11 Stage III glottic laryngeal SCC HPV 16+ Tx Start: 7/18/11 chemoradiation 7wks - Tomotherapy IMRT x 34 / Cisplatin x 7 Tx End:9/1/11]-[as of 1/20/12 - ALL CLEAR!]