Pretty soon you will be ready to put signature on your posts as you begin to get finite information. As you can see from the many posters here, besides our cancer details, many have quotes that have stayed with us, and in many ways philosophically identify us.

As you can see Jerry has chosen; "Whatever doesn't kill me, makes me stronger"
Eric has; "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"
I believe that mine expresses why I am doing things; "The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant."

People reveal themselves through their choices in many ways, and I think your signature should begin with "Chance favors the prepared mind." I do not think I have ever seen anyone come here so frequently in the beginning to glean every ounce of information out of things this early in the process. It's a good thing. It will likely help you make better decisions. Just a pensive break in thought as you continue to gather information and move forward.

Just remember two things as you continue on your quest. Knowledge and information is only as good as where/who you got it from. And what has become most important in the age of information and the web is this quote - If you don't read/search the web, you are uninformed; if you do read the web, you are likely misinformed. At least here, on this forum, what you are getting are very informed opinions from people who have walked the path, made the mistakes, and found the work arounds, and not some singular blogger that hasn't danced with this devil or had an atypical experience. Also remember that the main site is vetted by our science board, who are some pretty smart people. http://oralcancerfoundation.org/about/advisory.htm

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.