i think i'm going to move in to this forum. smile I can feel my sanity slowly return as I read the responses and different threads on the board.
My instinct on this Dr was no way would we continue(I'd at least like one calmer than me).
I did think it was odd he told us so much already. I just figured that they could look at the tongue with a scope and see that it is irregular. In fact, he said that even if this biopsy came back clean he would keep going because he was so sure. I don't believe he biopsied the nodes but I will check with my husband. I thought he said he felt them and that he could see there was involvement on both sides.
And good advice, on not jumping ahead on tx issues. I guess I was responding to all the info thrown at me today. I need to slow down. it all just seems unreal.
I've been married a long time and am still madly in love with my husband. I just want to be supportive in every way possible.
Catherine, he did stop smoking immediately. He's done. And I agree it's essential.

Last edited by SusanW; 02-05-2010 03:20 PM.

CG to Spouse BOT, Chemo and radiation started on March 29,2010
Ended on May 14,2010. LET THE HEALING BEGIN!!!