It's good to have a nice laugh from these types of posts from my OCF family. I did think at first that DavidCPA was subtly bragging that his older super fit neighbor had to use a motorized bike to keep up with our OCF dope free version of Lance Armstrong.
This morning I did have another cheering bit of news on the issue of speed I still have a better time for the marathon than any person who has run for President or Vice President VP candidate Paul Ryan has now formally admitted that his best marathon time is closer to 4 hours, not three hours as he initially claimed in an interview. It was a funny retraction since he claimed the "fact checker" was his brother who has the faster marathon times in his family and who has never broken three hours. His memory refreshed, Ryan now claims a 3 hour 50 minute time.
Scott Douglas of Runner's World writes, "If Ryan has broken 3:00, he'd be the fastest marathoner to be on a national ticket. John Edwards has run 3:30; George W. Bush has run 3:44; Sarah Palin has run 3:59; and Al Gore has run 4:58."
That leaves my 3 hours and 15 minutes as the best. Heck even my worst marathon time was 3:30 (I quit after 4 because the times were getting worse not better)
My knees gave out and now the only championship I have is at my gym for holding the plank for 13 minutes and 4 seconds
Trying to spend a lot of time at the gym this month to get stronger for the battle ahead in October.
Have a great Labor Day weekend
Charm

65 yr Old Frack
Stage IV BOT T3N2M0 HPV 16+
2007:72GY IMRT(40) 8 ERBITUX No PEG
2008:CANCER BACK Salvage Surgery
25GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin
Apaghia /G button
2012: CANCER BACK -left tonsilar fossa
40GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin

Passed away 4-29-13