Well this news sucks!! I thought Christine wanted to keep the membership numbers down in her "Third time is a Charm Club" (of course named in your honour) but I am sure she will let you join!

There were lots of good words in that biopsy report - things like in-situ. You will know so much more after the MRI. Until then you really can't evaluate options. Stay the course, try to stay calm, and spend all the time you can hugging that wonderful wife of yours. One day I said how much I wanted to meet you and what I got back was them telling me how wonderful SHE is!!! Too funny.

Some of my favorite posts over the years were those you made IMMEDIATELY after your last surgery. They made no sense whatsoever, which of course is not like you!

There are several of us who are not here to prove the odds. - OUR job is to make them recalculate those odds. You are one of those. We have taken hits before, this is is no different. Marshall all your troops - mental physical and spiritual - we at OCF are digging in for the fight.

Hugs

Donna

Donna,69, SCC L Tongue T2N1MO Stg IV 4/04 w/partial gloss;32 radtx; T2N2M0 Stg IV; R tongue-2nd partial gloss w/graft 10/07; 30 radtx/2 cispl 2/08. 3rd Oral Cancer surgery 1/22 - Stage 1. 2022 surgery eliminated swallowing and bottom left jaw. Now a “Tubie for Life”.no food envy - Thank God! Surviving isn't easy!!!! .Proudly Canadian - YES, UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE IS WONDERFUL! (Not perfect but definitely WONDERFUL)