Charm, Just found out about this through Elizabeth (Esikon) on Facebook. This really sucks. Talking with you and your wife was one of the highlights of the 2011 walk in San Antonio for my wife and I. Your story about the judge telling you to ask for an HC recess was a great one that i've retold to friends several times. Some of them were lawyers.

Your name was one of the first names i became familiar with on this board. I must admit that anything I say would be advice you've already given someone else. But, the best advice i've ever been given and that i always give when someone calls me up and says, "Please call my friend and talk to them, they've been diagnosed with oral cancer and they are afraid." is be STRONG. And I know you will.

I'm 3 1/2 years out now and only come back to this board every month or two to see what's going on, but this will have me coming back more often to check on you. Please keep us informed and tell your beautiful wife (I've seen her) we are here if she needs us.

57 @ Dx, Stg IV BOT (1.5cm), lymph nodes (lrgst 2.5cm), non-smoker, casual drinker and exercise nut, Cisplatin x 2, Erbetux w/IMRT x 35/70Gy, PEG, Treated in San Antonio @ CTRC 12/16/08-1/27/09.
3/5/09-CT
6/12/09-PET, PEG out
12/1/09-CT
12/6/10-PET
12-8/11-CT
1-4/13-CT
(all clean)