I checked and he's not taking fentanyl or ambien. I think I will ask the pharmacist for a full list as there are so many bottles right now and I do think this needs to be addressed.

He called his son and asked for the truck keys so he could go buy cake. son calls me and I said I have frozen cupcakes, I go get one out of the freezer for him. I give it to him. I don't want it, I just threw up. ok.

He is not eating. He said he had a yogurt yesterday. I said are you using the drip or feeding tube? Neither. Yogurt is enough and I've only done this for 2 days...no food. We are talking a tiny container of yogurt here. I will be contacting the nutritionist tomorrow for sure now. I can tell he's lost more weight just in the past 2 days and his skin coloring is not good.

ETA. talked to pharmacist who is a friend and she couldn't tell me specific meds but said I had not picked up any prescriptions for him for a month. so we can cross that off most likely

I got called a drill sargeant! I asked if he felt like --it yet because he should. He said little pain but extremely exhausted. I said 1. that's normal 2. you could do something about it by putting nutrition into your body.

i asked how much water he was drinking....he had a bottle he said he keeps refilling but I have not seen him go to the bathroom for a couple of days though he could have but rarely if he has.

he will not use the feeding tube. He asked for cake so I got a frozen cupcake for him and he wanted milk so I got that. He said he has kept some food down but I cannot imagine other than yogurt what it would be since yogurt and cheesecake are the only foods he bought. I have healthy stuff he couldn't nor wouldn't eat.

Pharmacist heard just one of the incidents and told me to call the doctor tomorrow or take him to the ER here. I won't deal with hospital here unless it was an absolute emergency. I'm calling nutritionist in the morning and going to ask her how long she wants to let this go on. I'm already taking a friend to the doctor in the same area tomorrow.

Last edited by ConnieT; 10-07-2018 01:18 PM.

Spouse of 58 yr old with BOT cancer
Stage 4a HPV16 positive
3 chemo treatments cisplantin
35 radiation treatments 7000 cGy
former smoker/chewed tobacco for 38 yrs.
1/2020 diagnosed with cancer near TMJ
4/2020 chemo 5 days every 2 weeks
6/2020 proton therapy
9/21/2020 cancer free