I will check about the patch but I have never picked up a prescription for something like that.

yes the knife could get him fired actually as they can't even have a screwdriver visible in their vehicles as it could be used as a weapon. kind of strict for the rural area we live in but it is the rule.

I don't know that he is eating even though he bought cheesecake, yogurt and milk. He's not getting up and getting those from the fridge. He does have a lot of water and pop laying on the bed with him. I know when he has gone to the bathroom as he refuses to put the seat down and the lid has been down for the past 24 hrs. I'm not sure he is even doing the feeding tube as he keeps the door closed most of the time which he has done for 25 yrs to some extent anyway because he isolates himself.

He normally would throw a fit if there was something on the floor and the bedroom floor is littered with clothes and all his supplies so I know he's not really aware of much or just no longer cares though when I'm driving him, he's hyper sensitive to a pebble hitting his car and stuff like that which is normal for him.

I'm taking note of what you and KristenS are telling me so I can determine how long I wait until I call the nutrition gal. She's my best contact person at the cancer center.

Spouse of 58 yr old with BOT cancer
Stage 4a HPV16 positive
3 chemo treatments cisplantin
35 radiation treatments 7000 cGy
former smoker/chewed tobacco for 38 yrs.
1/2020 diagnosed with cancer near TMJ
4/2020 chemo 5 days every 2 weeks
6/2020 proton therapy
9/21/2020 cancer free