You mentioned his other meds too ... does he take Ambien for sleep? I ask that one specifically because when it doesn't work (some other med interferes or whatever), it REALLY does strange things to a person. We get the oddest Amazon orders after I have an Ambien insomnia night, which is funny ... but there are reports of people trying to sleep-drive and such on Ambien, which is not so funny. I've figured out which of my other meds personally it can be a problem with (my migraine ones, yay), but I wasn't on this during chemo and I can only imagine the havoc it might have wreaked with that or pain meds of any real strength. Also, the effects stack ... like my migraine meds mess with memory, and if I'd had that one during chemo, it would likely have made things worse ... I didn't get it till later though. They stack on each other and that's enough of a mess. If you need to compare meds and would prefer to do so privately, I don't mind if you want to talk via private message ... I too take depression and anxiety meds, and it can get interesting. And if his memory is off, then it's sure his dosing has to be off somewhere too, just because ... it's an easy one to forget. I kept a log of every single med I took for MONTHS during that time, and when and how much ... mostly to keep me on track, but also in case of emergency, so my family could pull up the file and have it handy for emergency workers, in case there'd been some funky interaction. That list was a big help, but only because I was paranoid enough to keep very accurate with it.

Surgery 5/31/13
Tongue lesion, right side
SCC, HPV+, poorly differentiated
T1N0 based on biopsy and scan
Selective neck dissection 8/27/13, clear nodes
12/2/13 follow-up with concerns
12/3/13 biopsy, surgery, cancer returned
1/8/14 Port installed
PEG installed
Chemo and rads
2/14/14 halfway through carboplatin/taxotere and rads
March '14, Tx done, port out w/ complications, PEG out in June