Ben,

I'm a high school graduate with a year of community college under my belt. I grew up as a poor kid in an economically depressed area of Idaho, for many years my mom was a single mother of four kids and we lived in a singe bedroom trailer on the wrong side of the tracks. After high school I moved to Seattle, lived in my car for sometime while working my ass off.

Money, credit, even houses, cars etc...inconsequential in the larger picture brotha. Life is more then where you live, what you drive or how much you make. As a momma's boy I'll tell you that your family won't care about any of that either, just how much they'll miss you when you're gone.

Not to answer for Christine, who's as knowledgeable as anyone on Oral Cancer (she sure should be) but yes, where you are treated is critical. It is THE most important decision you'll make. If I weren't treated where I was treated and by the top Dr's in the field, I'd be dead right now. I know that.

Last edited by EricS; 01-29-2012 12:30 PM.

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.