Thank you, Gary and Brian. This is very good advice. J always likes to say the difference between me and a pitbull is... lipstick. This is one area where I'm going to have to just trust. You two are right. I have to do some accepting here and not push. I need to just follow his lead and be supportive. You two have gone through so much and understand what he's going through. Thank you for the insight.

Nothing about his whole situation has been normal and I feel like I've had to be on my toes the whole time. We were in shock when we got the 1st DX, We were so happy when we got the 2nd DX, then the 3rd DX really messed with our heads. I cried for a solid week. I've gotten so used to being Ralph Nader that I've forgotten how to be a wife. It sure doesn't help that I'm prone to being a control freak as it is.

Thank you for giving me some tough-love in a very kind and gentle way. I really needed to hear all that you two had to say. The pitbull is on a leash and I'll put away the lipstick.

You guys are the best!

Sandy

Ex-spouse MISDIAGNOSED with SCC-HN IVa 12/10. Tonsils out 1/11. 4 teeth out 2/11. TX Erbitux x2, IMRT x2 2/11. 2nd opinion-benign BCC-NOT CANCER 3/11. TX stopped 3/11. New doctors 4/11. ENT agrees with 2nd opinion 5/11. ENT scoped him-all clear 7/11. Ordered MRI anyway. MRI 8/22/11 Result-all clear.