OMG ALL those desserts sound AMAZING!! Did you say butterscotch cashew brownies?? Amaretto cheesecake?? Man desserts are my absolute favorite thing ever! Some people are not 'dessert' people but I don't skip dessert ever! I know most of it isn't good for you but I always say, the people on the Titanic that skipped dessert sure wish they hadn't so HAVE THE DESSERT! One of my all time favorite desserts is the blondie at Applebees. What sucks is a lot of things don't taste the same and with saliva issues I don't enjoy soooo many foods and especially desserts that I used to so whether it still tastes the same is something I have yet to find out.

And yes I remember that you said you can't eat anything and that you aspire liquids which is why you've had pneumonia. frown I just hate that for you but it's amazing that you still bake when you can to bring happiness to everyone that enjoys your efforts. That really does show that your dedication to continuing to live the best life you can even with the setbacks.

I hope you've had some healing with your sutures to your mouth and lip and that things are improving for you.

Laura Age 40
Tongue lesion on left side grew and was hurting in mid-August
Dx as squamous cell carcinoma on 9.18.18
Left Neck Dissection and tongue surgery, lost a fourth of my tongue on 10.1.18, tumor had grown to a T3
Margins were clear except front section of tongue margin had three stray cancer cells that were not in the tumor
Additional surgery 10.18.18 to remove another cm near where the stray cells were found
33 radiation treatments from Nov 2018 through Jan 2019