Now that you mention that I do remember you saying you love to cook and bake even though you don't eat any of it yourself. And wow on you doing competitions in the past! That's pretty remarkable! I make a mean homemade chicken and dumplins but I can't really take the credit for it. I found the recipe, it's not my own! Everyone I ever make it for loves it so it doesn't matter that I didn't come up with it! I'm also known for my popcorn balls around Halloween. What do you love making the most? I think pies are fun! I rarely do it but the smell in a house when a pie is baking just makes a person happy to be alive!

Awww I hate to hear you talk about trying to decide what's going to 'kill you.' I get it though you have every right to feel down with all that you have been going through. frown Just remember, we all can feel bad from time to time just as long as we don't park the car and stay there.

What is the aspirations caused from? Did they take tissue around or from the epiglottis during one of your surgeries?

If your in too much pain, I hope you're taking something for it. No need to be suffering if there's an alternative.

Much love,

Laura

Laura Age 40
Tongue lesion on left side grew and was hurting in mid-August
Dx as squamous cell carcinoma on 9.18.18
Left Neck Dissection and tongue surgery, lost a fourth of my tongue on 10.1.18, tumor had grown to a T3
Margins were clear except front section of tongue margin had three stray cancer cells that were not in the tumor
Additional surgery 10.18.18 to remove another cm near where the stray cells were found
33 radiation treatments from Nov 2018 through Jan 2019