Hi Laura,

Even though I cannot eat ( and I haven't had any solid food since March 2017)-- some of my favorite tv shows are Baking and cooking shows. I still Bake & cook for others. Everyone loves my food ( I used to Compete all the time, and win a lot! Interviewed by Food Editor, in the mewspaper, etc)

Today my second Head & Neck surgeon ( Voice & Swallowing disorders)-- he Scoped me to look at the mass beside vocal cords, post Laser surgery. And damn, the lesion is still there.
So, more Laser surgery on July 15th, or sooner-- he said if my Primary surgeon takes me back to OR before then to let him know and they will double team me again.

(Sometimes I get the feeling something else is gonna kill me, before my cancer does. Like anesthesia or pneumonia. I guess it's a toss up, what's gonna take me out first)

On the video today, we also saw that I am actively aspirating my Saliva & secretions .
Yes, he showed me.... Even not drinking anything for 2 hours prior, I am still aspirating my secretions into my airway. Really bad.

He looked at my poor Swollen face....And told me I'm Symmetrical! Swollen equally on both sides. Looked in my mouth. It's like a war zone in there ,.... He also showed me that the Thrush inside my mouth, has spread down my throat...
Well, go figure-- I'm now on my 4th course of antibiotics, since end of March ( 3 courses for my aspiration pneumonia. And now on them, post surgery)

Medical Oncology-- he wants me in to see my MO , ASAP. My case went back to Tumor Board end of last week.... So, they are already talking... I volunteered to my surgeon that I'm willing to do more radiation. If they will let me.

I'm in too much pain and need to get to bed. Pain is firing all over my head. Sharp and deep.

Adios.
P.S. Multiple pathology reports are Pending. Not finalized yet. So, I'm waiting on those too.
Crystal

Last edited by Crystal J; 05-20-2019 10:01 PM.