Oh gosh Crystal!

You have so much on your plate that it's hard to figure out where to begin. I do think it's so amazing that your making that thing for the other woman who has cancer. That is so kind of you to spend your time doing for another! I have always wished I had a talent for making things but I'm just over here admiring every one else's talents haha!!

I am so hoping that they feel confident that they got it all when your biopsies come back. And yes I hope your tongue use is good once they remove your suture that is holding it to your lip. I'm having a hard time picturing what your poor mouth has been through.

Thank you for giving the update. I've been thinking of you and checking in here to see how you're doing. It's nice to know that even though all you've been through you are still managing to have a positive attitude which is more than I can say about myself even. I definitely do get in funks from time to time from being annoyed to have been afflicted with cancer and this aftermath we have left over from getting treatment.

I hate to hear that right now there's no clinical trials that seem would fit for you. Don't focus on that part please and leave that up to your medical team to figure out.

I wish you lived nearby, I would love to give you a hug so I'm sending you one here (((((hugs)))))!

I hope you've been at least able to enjoy some of the beautiful spring weather. This Spring weather I think has helped lift my mood. Something about sitting in the sun feeling a breeze and listening to the birds that just makes your tired soul feel at peace. At least for me. But then again, lounging on my big soft sectional with a good show on the DVR brings me a lot of peace too haha! Do you have any favorite shows you like to watch? I'm a reality tv junkie. I love shows like 90 Day Fiance, My 600 lb Life, Naked and Afraid, Married at First Sight, to name a few. laugh laugh laugh

Laura

Laura Age 40
Tongue lesion on left side grew and was hurting in mid-August
Dx as squamous cell carcinoma on 9.18.18
Left Neck Dissection and tongue surgery, lost a fourth of my tongue on 10.1.18, tumor had grown to a T3
Margins were clear except front section of tongue margin had three stray cancer cells that were not in the tumor
Additional surgery 10.18.18 to remove another cm near where the stray cells were found
33 radiation treatments from Nov 2018 through Jan 2019