Thank you Paul !!

You have been so good to me, following my crazy ordeals.... I really appreciate all your great,advice and support! It makes a world of difference to me. Just believe me, it does.

My surgeon did not mention trying HBO dives-- it may well be because of the association with "feeding" active cancer/ causing recurrences. And obviously, I have a relapse now of my SCC.

And I've had to put so much stuff on hold--- my Modified barium swallow study ( my 3rd one) can't be done now, until I heal. Nor vocab my next esophageal dilation.
I guess I could get my eye appointment though. ( I have Radiation induced Cataracts, from Scatter. I'm a tiny person and I see how this could happen)

My GI doctor emailed me today and said the Endoscopy Unit has been asking about me & that they miss me bringing them desserts !! He told me that he's praying for a speedy recovery....
I go back to my surgeon June 26th. All sutures stay in ( most are the dissolving kind) and my tongue Flap is still sutured down, to my bottom lip. I can see several of the sutures on top. A tied one is on top of tongue, but he's not going to release anything yet, because of not healing.. I've no idea what it will look like, when the Tongue is freed ...

But I can say right now, that there is Nothing Normal, anywhere in sight, in my mouth.I

Crystal