By the way, I don't know if this is my 5th & 6 th recurrence, or if it's a new Primary.
Either way, my SCC found a way to adapt to my Radiation treatments, of 1 year ago......It evolved, was resistant to the radiation, and kept on growing.

I did volunteer for more Radiation to this area. I don't know if that's the answer, or Erbitux, or what....

Foundation One-- my medical oncologist sent one of my frozen tumors to Foundation One, in early 2018. It was a Base of Tongue recurrence. Ulcerated, Invasive, with positive margins.

The tumor had O matches, for any presently known targeted drugs. None, zip, nada. It had no matching characteristics / mutations to any targeted treatments.

In fact, my tumors profile described it as being an aggressive tumor, with a pattern of Recurrence. It showed a poor prognosis.

It's living up to its genomic findings, I guess.

I just have to depend on my excellent Team, their collective experience, and the fact that a couple of them have known me/ treated me at this wonderful CCC, for 26+ years, long before I was a cancer patient.

Please remember, my genetic immune deficiency comes into play big time, when choosing treatments for me. It's very complicated...

Tired, rambling on too much, sorry!
Crystal