Hi Laura,

Good luck with the PET scan next week. I may be weird, but I actually enjoy the scans! I just dose off... And they have always Fascinated me.
But you know what? Not One of any of my scans, ever picked up the cancer that metastasized to my lower lip. And that area had an over the centimeter tumor, Twice, that was invasive and had deep Positive margins!! No scan ever showed it!! Scary.

OK, I had trouble last night...chest pain, because Dr.C. accidentally Tore the mucosa, a good bit ( I have the photos) , trying to get through and dilate that lower Obstruction in my esophagus. He again had to use the Guidewire, to thread through it, and then dilated it carefully over the guidewire. It's been ulcerated and bleeding in there, since radiation... So, the tissue is in had shape.

So last night, he was emailing me over & over, worried that it might develop into Perforation... Monitoring my pain.. Then this morning, he was emailing me again, hoping I was ready for my Big upcoming week ahead.
He has already set up my next on, May 14, just 5 weeks away.

Tomorrow, I am First Case. I check in at 5:30 am at Surgical services, surgeries to begin at 7am.

On clear liquids now.....
This is the exact same scenario as the last time these 2 guys double teamed me in the Main OR. Same thing, I am their first case of the day.
I get up at 3 am, get my shower, and email Dr. B, my primary surgeon... Telling him, Lets Rock!

Surgery supposed to be 2-3 hours, the scheduler told me today.
So, I will get to bed by 8-9 pm, and get up Early!!!

In lots of pain today... Just took some Tylenol. Not working though...
I may be admitted, so I will try to take this Android with me. Probably will be writing notes, after Laser surgery to vocal area, plus mouth sutures. #$!!@&%!