Hi Laura,

Great to hear from you. Yes, I bet those 3 boys do keep you busy!!

I am awaiting the 3 Pathology reports, from surgery.
Yes, taking Levaquin for the pneumonia, but they also are making me turn in a sputum receptacle, for culture. I may not be taking the correct antibiotic, we will see. I have a tendency to grow Opportunistic infections in my airway, so they wanna rule out anything unusal.

Unfortunately Laura, I will be repeating this Laser surgery quite soon. He told me that he cannot eradicate this lesion this way-- so, he has to keep hitting it again and again.

He is trying to save me from another radical surgery and more radiation....I have the newest photographs of the mass-- and it grew right back after the 4 punch biopsy, done in February 27th. It recovered and grew back. That's why the urgency of him wanting to get in there and try to knock it back.

He said this is going to be an Ongoing thing, Lasering it. C02 Laser.

Just like with my ongoing esophageal dilation. ( yes doing my next one, only 5 weeks after the one last week, it's May 15th.)
I am covered up with appointments, post ops, upcoming infusions, eye surgery ( I have Radiation induced cataracts!), Prosthetic dental appointment 11/2 hours away....and an appointment with new Pulmonary doctor soon.

Yes, yes, it did feel such Relief to get that tumor out!! Believe me, I emailed my wonderful surgeon and Thanked him, telling him the sutures feel so much better, than chewing on that lump!
It was attached to my Flap ( which is Numb so I didn't care) and my poor chin is still puffy and swollen, ....

I hope you are feeling better and can continue the taper. If the Gabapentin is not helping, try to cut it out too.

Crystal