Hi Bobbie, Nice to hear from you. I am sorry to hear of your husband's condition. It is rough dealing with all of this, as you very well know - and I remember how incredibly bored and lonely I was when my husband was doing his in-hospital treatments. After work, all I did was come home and plop myself on the couch (by the phone) and wait for him to give me a call - and when he didn't call I was a nervous wreck. I would visit him as much as I could - but it's amazing how "different" a home can be without the usual day-to-day activities when a loved family member isn't there to share things with you. I lost interest in a lot of things - I didn't want to watch TV, I had no appetite to speak of, chores got kind of kicked to the curb and my favorite pastime - shopping - didn't even excite me. (and anyone who knows me, knows that's BAD!). As far as the "crying spells" - I never cry in front of my husband - but even now, out of the clear blue - even when things seem to be going smoothly - I start to cry for no apparent reason - I catch myself and pull myself together quickly when this happens, because no matter what - I have to be strong for my husband and I can't let all this get to me - or I'm sure I would have a nervous breakdown. Anyways Bobbi - you hang in there and be strong, and also know you can let out as much steam as you feel necessary here too. God bless and take care.

DonnaJean