Thanks Kristen. I won’t argue that I’m a hypochondriac. I mean, in this situation, if that’s the bottom line then I’ll gladly wear the title. Funny enough, I spent the first two years of my daughters’ lives (twins) ignoring my health all together. I didn’t have anyone to watch them (no family nearby) and then used all my sick time when I finally went back to work on them. I hadn’t had a physical in a few years or any other routine visit... including a dental exam. It was always on my mind, but there was never time... husband who works late, missing work after a year-long unpaid maternity leave, etc. Now I’m finally prioritizing my own health (lost 50 lbs and have kept it off for over a year!). Which for me, coupled with anxiety/depression/panic, can lead to some unpleasant mental places.

I appreciate your continued support. I’m sure, as someone who has been through what I’m worried about, it can be annoying to have another hypochondriac post up a storm. So your positivity and advice is so much appreciated.