Can’t sleep... super anxious.

Thought I’d update. Mostly for myself to keep track of what I’ve done to “figure this out.”

I sent a message to ENT #3 (the one who was my second opinion and who had a great bedside manner). She relayed that sometimes lymph nodes simply stay enlarged and that if they were to increase in size, we would want to do more imaging but at this time that is not warranted. She didn’t have a lot of advice about the ear pain... soft foods, talk to my dentist (I did, he was useless and wasn’t even sure I have TMD.) I do think that a real possibility for at least something because I do have the hallmark grinding sensation in my jaw joints sometimes, and have been more aware of my tendency to clench or hold the jaw tensely. She said I could schedule a follow-up if more concerns arose.

Nodes unchanged. Have this weird bump (or node) begins my jaw/ear. Can’t really explain it because it doesn’t have clear edges, ENT 3 thought it was possibly muscular but did feel it and did note that it was only on my right.

Still an occasional sore throat and/or quick stabbing pain in rt tonsil area. Ear pain still comes and goes. After some throat pain earlier, I rubbed my throat and felt this weird almost crackling feeling. ENT 3 said I have tonsil stones but I can’t see any with my throatscope.

ENT 2 appt on Monday. Super anxious mostly because I feel she will be dismissive and just reiterate the CT didn’t find any tumors or asymmetry. Of course I know that’s a good thing but with the symptoms persisting, and the nodes, it’s hard to be reassured and I’m not sure what will reassure me other than a FNAB. Finally almost done antibiotics which will be good.

Anyway, like I said, no point really... thanks to those who have followed along and have been encouraging. I know at this point these are just symptoms and most hours of the day I’m OK focusing on other things but tonight I’m just really worried yet again.