Thanks so much Paul. I appreciate your response. And have reading through many of your posts/your story, I commend your strength and courage through a tough course.

If I don’t see the report show up in my online chart by early next week, unless I get a copy at my appointment Monday, I’ll call the radiology department. I know it took a couple of weeks after I had pathology on my gallbladder for the report to show up online as well as prior imaging I’ve had done.

I always like to read reports myself, even though sometimes I can’t understand what I’m reading. I do try and I do ask questions and even try to retain the answers!

Anyway, my ENT office just called back asking if I still needed to keep my appointment Monday since the scan was normal and I said yes, and they were fine with that but I guess that means things were really not concerning to them. That said, I want a physical exam. At least so a baseline can be established. I had to wait 3 weeks for this appointment even when I told them about a swollen, bleeding tonsil!