Thanks Brian. Unfortunately, cancer aside, I will have no breaks for a while with HBOT, tooth extractions, hopefully dentures, and now with my left arm paralysis, which in my books, is nothing lol.

HBOT, 5th day. So far, it's the same as before. It lowers my BP somewhat, which was found to be very high, and blood glucose. I have to keep my glucose at a higher range since it can go from 130 to 105. No problem equalizing my ears, but makes me tired enough to take a nap when I arrive home. I brought a bunch of light hearted DVD's to watch, chose one, and was embarrassed when suddenly there was a sexy scene, cursing. I should have expected that with a movie titled, "The Matador." I thought they would tell me don't come back lol. Sticking to Seinfeld today.

Saw a neurologist yesterday for my shoulder issue. Nurse had to call the doctor in sooner since my BP was 193/130. It was funny when reviewing my history, after my first cancer, and treatment, the doctor thought that was the extent of it, but said, no, and continued on to the 2nd recurrence, and after that, thought the same, but said no again, and went to the 3rd to the 7th saying not finished yet lol, and when I said I have no carotid artery, the doctor did a double take to look at me, and when I finally finished, said , "wow!" My ENT did say to his colleague my last visit, my carotid was removed, and told me I'm one of the few people in the world walking around without a carotid artery. I guess that's why he calls miracle man.

Anyway, after my history, physical examination, mentioning possible brachial Plexopathy, the doctor said she thinks it's more than just that, and has to conduct some tests to have a better idea, so I'm scheduled to have an EMG and an EEG test next month.

Hope to have a blood test done tomorrow before HBOT, and see my oncologist next week about the high BP. I don't think they may do surgery with it so high? Have to schedule an appt. with the Oral Surgeon too, as far as surgery for the tooth (all) extractions, and was told by HBOT it usually is done immediately following the 4 weeks, which is the 21st of August, have extractions, and continue HBOT the next day lol. We'll see about that.

10/09 T1N2bM0 Tonsil
11/09 Taxo Cisp 5-FU, 6 Months Hosp
01/11 35 IMRT 70Gy 7 Wks
06/11 30 HBO
08/11 RND PNI
06/12 SND PNI LVI
08/12 RND Pec Flap IORT 12 Gy
10/12 25 IMRT 50Gy 6 Wks Taxo Erbitux
10/13 SND
10/13 TBO/Angiograph
10/13 RND Carotid Remove IORT 10Gy PNI
12/13 25 Protons 50Gy 6 Wks Carbo