I can certainly understand your ticked Paul. No one wants to feel they were censored or their thread was. Christine has a much bigger job than anyone really appreciates. She has to make some judgement calls that are never going to be popular with everyone. Her role is so much bigger than the "meet and greet" it may appear. She has to be the bad guy or gal just because of her responsibilities. With the number of people here she could easily be a whole army and not get everything done.

Think of our lawmakers in our great nation. A law is passed and then challenged for decades, sometimes over turned. It is never popular by someone when enforced.

You handled this exactly how it should. You brought it back to a separate thread so others can see what it did for you and even the site to get some samples. That's probably all any of us can do when recommending things. Even if one person goes forward and tries it, your I out was valuable.

Thank you for never giving up but especially for always considering everyone here when you try to add to your toolbox! I, for one, have benefited many ways and many times from your suggestions.

Some don't understand this but what we suggest is NOT because we read something and it looked good. We recommend everything possible because of EXPERIENCE and the things that don't work are never mentioned.

Don't stop trying things and please don't stop recommending what works. We are in this together and the doctors aren't filling that need. The major cancer center here has done almost everything I have suggested in almost 11 years. I just found out they are now sending people to Livestrong at the Y and I've been on that for 3 years, taking literature and spreading it around. They support me on OCF walks and may even send someone to walk with me.

Remember, it's a process, not an event. Don't stop Paul. I hope I speak for everyone when I say we listen.

Tonto

SCC Stage IV, BOT, T2N2bM0
Cisplatin/5FU x 3, 40 days radiation
Diagnosis 07/21/03 tx completed 10/08/03
Post Radiation Lower Motor Neuron Syndrome 3/08.
Cervical Spinal Stenosis 01/11
Cervical Myelitis 09/12
Thoracic Paraplegia 10/12
Dysautonomia 11/12
Hospice care 09/12-01/13.
COPD 01/14
Intermittent CHF 6/15
Feeding tube NPO 03/16
VFI 12/2016
ORN 12/2017
Cardiac Event 06/2018
Bilateral VFI 01/2021