I'm just getting back after a few days having to reset my password, darn iPad. I too thought it was a whale lol.

I didn't go to radiation on Wednesday, due to the snow, so another day will be tacked on at the end of the day, and as a result, will need another carboplatin infusion next Thursday, and would have finished already if it were not for the days missed with the snow, and holidays. I previously spoke to my RO about missed days, cancer regeneration, and loss of survival rate, 1.7 days for each missed day. He said its true, but is not that concerned with me being my tumor was removed surgically, and is what's left is microscopic, but still best not to miss any.

I couldn't go to my early Proton graduation party yesterday since I needed to go to chemo right after, but will be invited back one I finish. As mentioned, it's a cratered affair with prior Proton radiation patients, staff and any other current patients there. For a child, they gave him a sponge bob cake, and a few days ago had a consumed dressed sponge bob there, and looked good. I don't know how this place makes money with its football field sized facility, staff out numbers patents, which is not busy like others I've been, graduations, gift bags, prostrrd patients get a $100 white robe, and if there is delayed treatment from technical problems, they order pizza for everyone lol.

The decadon, aka prednisone, dex given by IV prior o chemo, once again raised my blood sugar over 600 last night. Working on getting it down with medications, and is at 450 this morning, and have bern up since 3am. It like your mind is racing after drinking 20 cups of coffee, but still being tired.

10/09 T1N2bM0 Tonsil
11/09 Taxo Cisp 5-FU, 6 Months Hosp
01/11 35 IMRT 70Gy 7 Wks
06/11 30 HBO
08/11 RND PNI
06/12 SND PNI LVI
08/12 RND Pec Flap IORT 12 Gy
10/12 25 IMRT 50Gy 6 Wks Taxo Erbitux
10/13 SND
10/13 TBO/Angiograph
10/13 RND Carotid Remove IORT 10Gy PNI
12/13 25 Protons 50Gy 6 Wks Carbo