Paul,

Amazed.

That's the word that fills me each and every time I see anything from you!

I'd say take care but I know you are like a cat...and an entire medical team.

I share superstitious perspectives with you. I remember in college taking advanced open water cert and we chartered a 55 ft motor sailer out of Miami and lived on it for 10 days, scuba diving the Bahamas. We got our grade about 3 wks before the trip. I was only thinking, not really worrying about what if that jinxed our trip. We were almost 100' down and I looked over at something touching my shoulder. It was the Divemaster asking for air! We shared and he emphatically motioned to surface now. As I went through (safe) ascension all I could see was those huge eyes through the mask looking at me. I surfaced, gave the all clear and heard people screaming orders. They were yanking everyone out, frantically ripping off gear and even throwing tanks below.

I put in a shirt that said "I Survived the Devil's Triangle". The captain grabbed me by the shirt, pulled out a knife and cut it off, tossing it in the water and screaming expletives at me. I was almost in shock as I looked over and saw two huge water spouts bearing down on us. As a male, I of course grabbed a camera and started snapping as the rest were getting in. One was so big and so close you could actually see fish coming up on both sides of the bottom of the water spout. I took a roll and actually caught both of them next to each other. I even won a weather photo contest with that picture!

Bring it on home Paul! You are the greatest!

Ed

SCC Stage IV, BOT, T2N2bM0
Cisplatin/5FU x 3, 40 days radiation
Diagnosis 07/21/03 tx completed 10/08/03
Post Radiation Lower Motor Neuron Syndrome 3/08.
Cervical Spinal Stenosis 01/11
Cervical Myelitis 09/12
Thoracic Paraplegia 10/12
Dysautonomia 11/12
Hospice care 09/12-01/13.
COPD 01/14
Intermittent CHF 6/15
Feeding tube NPO 03/16
VFI 12/2016
ORN 12/2017
Cardiac Event 06/2018
Bilateral VFI 01/2021