What is your first name so that I can address you ? You are only 26 ? I have a son who is 32 and he still lives at home with us. Anyway, he can't handle his dad being sick. Many times he stays at his girlfriends house for 3 or 4 days at a time and I think to myself "how can he not see his dad for that long". I don't say anything to him even though it bothers me because I don't want him living with guilt. Does he care ? Of course, he does and it is very hard on him. But he handles it by not always being there and yes, he is a wonderful person and a great son. A few months ago Jim got very sick and couldn't walk and was urinating all over the place. I am hysterical crying and he was not at home. I was alone with Jim. I called Dan and was trying to relay what was going on in this hysterical voice and his reply on the other end was "DO YOU WANT ME TO COME HOME"? I was so hurt by him asking that question--"do you want me to come home". He naturally was here in a short time and stayed with his dad and I for several hours at the hospital. So, you see, he can't handle much either. You have your sisters and Dan has me, but remember if we weren't around you and Dan would be there, stepping up to the plate. I am sure your mom knows deep in her heart how much you love and care about her and she knows how hard it is on you. Who knows you better than your mother? Remember honey, take one day at a time, even one minute at a time. How is your mom this morning ? Keep us posted. We all care about you. Claudia

Husband 2/3 tongue removed March 2008. Free flap. . Stage IV. Radiation and 3 chemo's (cisplatin,taxol & erbitux). .Pet scan Aug 08 showed mets to lungs .Oct 08, recurrence. - In the arms of Jesus, July 15, 2009