wow, i looked up the term medical debriefment and that one is not going on my list!.That one is definitely a doctor's
evaluation of the specific circumstances...not for a list maker. Outside of reading about how people dealt with symptoms at home,
which was helpful as I'm oblivious at times. I don't have natural empathy, I have to work hard at it.

there isn't much for a list maker here. I'm disappointed, I thought the daily mouth spray in Radiology
was an Ace in the hole, like Lorenzo Oil or something. I'm sorry the conditions did exist for you that daily oral debriefments
were indicated. And thank you for sharing your experiences. I'm prepared for multiple ways to deal with symptoms at home.

btw I have a chronic condition that requires I see a neurologist every 6 month and pay way too much for prescription drugs.
I find if I respect a doc's time, they actually like it when I say this is what I'm reading on the internet how are you addressing these issue?
They don't like it when I say I want you to do THIS. And I don't, I just want to know their plan for the issues i read on the internet.

I hate thinking of things after the fact.

Adult Daughter of Mother with OC