Here we are end of week 4 post radiation. Thought I would have stopped with the stuff in my mouth. As I posted on the 17th, it just changed and seems to have gotten worse very little actual mucous now.

The new items as I started to mention seems to be getting produced based on the roof of my mouth. I seem to have gone back to everything burning again there, someone how I must have damaged it. I am back to using Magic Mouthwash again after not needing it for almost two weeks. It seems as soon as the burn starts the white thick foamy saliva flows. Now it flows most of the time just much more when I irritate the roof of my mouth. Anyone have suggestions on how to make the roof of my mouth heal fast, trying the usual frequent rinses, trying Peroxyl a few times a day for the past three days.

Another note My neck is still sore and a little swollen where the I received the radiation. I guess this is to be expected for a while as well.

Leonard
BOT T2N0 Diagnose Confirmed December 7th
Treatment Start Radiation January 11th Last treatment applied February 19th 2016