Hi Leonard! We are all so very different with this. I am a year out and have the same thing you are describing at this point in your journey. My last battle the tumor got into my soft palate nerves and I lost that function so now some of this issue I believe is attributed to sinuses as well. I use the salt and baking soda mix very frequently. Keep containers stashed in all the bathrooms at home as it draws it out, at least for me. When in a work environment I use water or keep an "Extra water bottle" with mix in it and excuse myself to a restroom to expectorate (I also carry four or five sheets of paper towels folded in my pocket). I get it though, what a pain in the rear but hey, we're on the green side of the grass. Good luck to you with traveling, just be strategic and planned out, you will be fine! Prayers and all my best!

SCC right side BOT/FOM; DX 1-25-06; Neck dissection/25% of tongue removed 2-17-06. Stage 2 Recurrence 7-06: IMRTX35 & 3X Cisplatin ended 10-18-06. Tumor found 03/18/13; Partial Glossectomy 03/28/13 left lateral tongue. Nov. 2014; headaches,lump on left side of throat. Radical Neck Dissection 12-17-14; Tumor into nerves/jugular; Surgery successful, IMRTX30 & 7X Erbotux. Scan 06-03-15; NED! 06-02-16; Mets to left Humerus bone and lesion on lungs-here We go again! Never, Ever Give Up!

**** PASSED AWAY 10/8/16 ****