You're welcome, Leonard! I try to help as much as I can. Im glad I was able to help you with useful info and support.

Some patients have found success with the nighttime dry mouth with a type of lozenge that sticks to the inside of your mouth and slowly releases its medicine overnight making dry mouth less of an issue. Ive tried it and didnt care for it but many other have said it works great so maybe its worth looking into? Sorry, I cant remember the name of it but here in the US, its over the counter. Maybe ask a pharmacist, they would probably know the name of it.

Getting back to work is a huge accomplishment. Congrats on reaching the point in your recovery where you can assume some of your life's normalcy. You must do something very interesting for it to involve so much traveling. On the countries you named, Ive been to only California, Vancouver and Italy and enjoyed every one of them. Hope you do as well. Dont be too hard on yourself, you still have a long way to go until you are completely recovered. You will still see many more improvements.

Best wishes and safe travels smile

Christine
SCC 6/15/07 L chk & by L molar both Stag I, age44
2x cispltn-35 IMRT end 9/27/07
-65 lbs in 2 mo, no caregvr
Clear PET 1/08
4/4/08 recur L chk Stag I
surg 4/16/08 clr marg
215 HBO dives
3/09 teeth out, trismus
7/2/09 recur, Stg IV
8/24/09 trach, ND, mandiblctmy