Thanks for the feedback and support. He has 12 RT remaining I think. It's all in my diary. I told him a few days ago that I was trying to be conscious of things and not make his feel less manly. He told me that he said he was taking a hit to his ego. That was my mistake so I wanted to clear that up.

The MO had told him that he didn't want him to lose more than 10% of his body weight. He is at that point now and if he sticks to his schedule then he should finish 2 weeks from tomorrow.

The ENT (very 1st Dr that did the surgery) said that he might lose his voice. The RT's have changed the way that area feels in the last few days. He hardly spoke above a whisper a couple of days ago and I think it worries him a lot. The MO had the opposite opinion but you can't help but worry about voice loss.

He's very fatigued now.

We have an appt with the MO tomorrow and hopefully learn more then. I am semi-worried because they called us and asked for the appt. They said they wanted to clear up any confusion. This MO told my husband that he would recover, be fine, no mention of Stage IV etc. My husband thought it was 'preventive radiation treatment only' based on the MO statements. When I brought this subject up to the RO (when he was in the hospital) then we received the MO call asking for an appt to clear up some issues that the RO had emailed the MO about. If the MO chooses to be honest now (AFTEr the missed RT's) then I hate to even guess what price my husband will have to pay for that poor judgment.

Stacey (Caregiver to Husband)
Lymph Node Removed 10/12
Dx SCC MET 10/12
No Primary Tumor Found
IMRT x 33 (Started RT late 11/12)
CT Scan and PET Scan Clear 4/13