Suzy, I think you are going thru what the biggest percentage of us are. I have a lot of the same wrong things as you but my ENT and Oncologist insist they are Severe radiation burns and scars. I won't tell you anything I haven't ben convinced of. Both of these Drs told me that it will just keep getting worse because I insist on nothing but the truth and facts. It's been over 3 1/2 yrs and so far they hit the nail on the head. It is worse daily it seems, but I am handling it. Even what soupy food I was eating are getting harder to swallow and get out of my mouth. I had to have my teeth removed and rad along with chemo and the seed implants. It seems I have a lot of hiding places for food an when I brush my mouth, I rinse out a good part of anything I have eaten. I hope you get by this stage and feel much better as time passes by. This isn't the best life for us but it sure beats the alternative. Tio top this list off, I have just had an aortic abdominal surgery 2 weeks ago for th time but am healing fast. Any questions I can answer or maybe clear up, just ask,. I'm not the brightest bulb on our tree, but have been thru quite a bit the last few years. I have you in my prayers and give you my best for all things. Jim Ihope I helped you a little anyway.

Since posting this. UPMC, Pittsburgh, Oct 2011 until Jan. I averaged about 2 to 3 surgeries a week there. w Can't have jaw made as bone is deteroriating steaily that is left in jaw. Mersa is to blame. Feeding tube . Had trach for 4mos. Got it out April.
--- Passed away 5/14/14, will be greatly missed by everyone here